- Speaking for Impact: Through the keynote "The Art of Prezentation", learn what you and your organization can do immediately to increase your the effectiveness of your Public Speaking. Build rapid rapport with your audience; gain message clarity and have it remembered!
- Turned On & Tuned Out: An overview of the impact of Tech Dependence on individuals and organizations. Discover how our technology driven age is effecting your company’s organization, motivation and communication. Recognize the indicators to facilitate a reset of your company’s technology use.
- Map Your Organization & Get on the Same Page: Learn how to map your organization, the process of actually bringing people together to overcome your communication deficits and get everyone on the same page.
- Stress Management for Regaining Life's Balance: Learn steps to reduce and manage stress in your life and in your organization, leading to a regaining of balance throughout all aspects of life.
- “This Place Makes Me Crazy": We spend more time with our coworkers than we do with our families, shouldn’t work be enjoyable? This workshop examines creating what you want and not fixing what you have. Tailored to your companies needs, this workshop ranges from enhancing communication to developing management training.
- Advocacy vs. Collaboration: Discover the difference between advocates and collaborators. Learn to improve understanding of incoming and outgoing information. Improve effectiveness in collaboration and understanding of when to advocate and when to collaborate.
- Developing Managers: This workshop provides employees with the skills necessary to successfully advance from good workers to great managers. Your newly appointed manager learns to develop clearer direction, improve understanding, and maximize the potential of those they supervise.
- Developing Leaders: Be an effective leader through transformational leadership. Existing new or prospective leaders learn to develop a vision, get others on board, and communicate their message far more effectively. Discover what it takes to lead others, share your vision, and greatly improve
- The Undercover Client: We are the client, let us assess your organization using our 10 research-based elements contributing to organizational effectiveness. We provide you with an unbiased view from the client’s perspective and invaluable honest and constructive feedback. We help you afterwards to make healthy changes to improve the overall client experience your organization provides.
- Active Visioning©: This facilitated session allows you to quickly become a cohesive force. Improved communication. Achieve a higher level interaction. Develop a greater tolerance for change. Through the Active Visioning Process learn to avoid many of the time-consuming pitfalls of traditional vision and mission development. Active Visioning© allows everyone in your organization to be more align with greater buy in.
- Managing Change: Change is constant. This service helps you to more effectively manage change, rather than having change manage you. Learn to create concrete strategies for managing, facilitating and create more meaningful change in your life and work.
609 - 387- 5226
All of the services that Kriger Consulting offers are 100% customizable and personalized to fit you or your company’s needs. Contact us today to set up a free no obligation consultation.